Join Now Pecan 2

The Second Round of investment in Pecán Argentina starts at 1st July 2018 and ends at 31st December 2018 and has a target of 6 million USD. Minimum investment is 10,000 USD (8,500 Euro).

We have successfully closed first round at 31st of December 2017, with 75 new partners investing a total of 6.2 million USD. Pecán Argentina owns now 700 hectares of land, with 500 hectares of pecan being now in the making.

Pecán Argentina Partners Holding 2 S.A. is open for private and institutional investments, private equity, and venture capital. Investors will receive convertible bonds, which will be converted into shares in January 2019.

Following submission of your contact information, we will contact you immediately, and the required forms and paperwork will be forwarded to your email address.

I want to join Pecan 2

Make sure you fill in all required fields (*required)

We offer Return On Investment starting from Year 1, and Exit Option in Year 15, with a guaranteed ROI of 300%

Return On Investment
from Year 1
Exit Option Year 15
Guaranteed ROI of 300%
Entry starts at
10,000 USD (8,500 EUR)

Return on Investment

The shareholding partners of Pecán Argentina Partners Holding 2 S.A. can choose between two options: the so-called “B-shares” or “C-shares”.

A-shares

A-shares (belonging to the initiators) kick in and start getting dividends only after B- and C-shares have accumulated 100% Return on Investment. The operator group holds a participation of 51%, leaving the investing partners with 49% of future shares of the common company

B-shares

Preferential B-shares will allow holders to receive all paybacks until an accumulated 100% of their original investment has been achieved. After this date (possibly year 12) they will share profits with the A shareholders.

C-shares

Preferential C-shares foresee an “exit-strategy” at year 15. Preferential C-shares will allow to receive all paybacks (together with B-shares) until an accumulated 100% of the original investment has been achieved. In addition, the C shareholders are guaranteed a return on investment payback of a total of an accumulated 300%, paid out after year 15.

Turnover Planning

The turnover depends mainly on the development of the harvest volume, and the initial year investments of reserves. Our forecast under normal weather conditions is shown in the chart below.
The revenue situation is closely related to the exponentially growing harvest, starting in year one with limited numbers, increasing strongly from the 6th year onwards. All financial figures are based on the current market environment. Both the prices per kilogram in the revenues and the cost of trees, machinery, personnel and basic operating costs have been conservatively calculated.

Price Development of in-shell Pecans 1980 - 2018

The price for Pecans follows a solid growth trend within the last 38 years.
Average in-shell Pecan Price in 2018: 6.20 USD/kg

Investment Planning

The major investments planned for Pecan2 include purchase of existing and producing orchards, purchase of land and water reserves for new orchards, preparation of the land for the plantation, cultivation of Pecan saplings, installation of an irrigation system, purchase of machinery and storage facilities, and building a staff structure.
The need for capital to make investments extends over the first three years. For the running costs, liquidity is provided by current revenues from year one. All investments should have been placed by year three, at the latest.

Investment Planning per Category

Visit the Orchards

All partners in Pecan 2 are invited to visit the orchards. Pay us a visit to see your land, your trees, and day-to-day activities in your company.

We recommend April & May

Best time to visit Pecan Argentina is April or May, at the time of the harvest. With the trees in full growth, we find that to be the most enjoyable time for our visitors.

However, if you would like to actually participate in the planting and grafting of new pecan trees, you are more than welcome to join us then as well. In June, is time for maintenance operations, every July we are planting, in August we are pruning, and from September to March we are watering and grafting the new saplings.

Plan your visit

Make sure you fill in all required fields (*required)